Motif personnel - a (very) personal pattern


fifties alice
 
Once upon a time there was a pattern competition, the theme of which was "Once upon a time". It took place in June, and was organised by Motif Personnel, a French online fabric retailer which allows you to get you own designs printed onto fabric. On this occasion, I had come up with a panel inspired by Alice in Wonderland, and despite not winning this competition, a lovely lady from Motif Personnel contacted me to let me know that they had liked my design and wanted to send me a metre of fabric printed with my pattern ! I was therefore the lucky recipient of a lovely piece of soft cotton fabric which I have kept in a safe place until I find the perfect project to do it justice...
 
IMG_2189

IMG_2191

IMG_2194

IMG_2196

Merci, Motif Personnel !
 
***

 

Comments

Popular Posts