What made me happy in November...

img_8181
 
img_8183
 
img_8185
 
img_8201
 
IMG_8022
 
*Ok, I have to admit, i didn't take any photos in November (well, none worth showing here anyway)... With darkness setting in at 4pm and work, it's getting a bit complicated to get out during daylight hours, so I hope you will forgive me for using those old images to liven up this post a little !*

Getting on the train with mini monkey for the very first time to go and meet an old friend
A long week end with Crazy Papy and Mamibel
Starting work again, and finding out that it can be done!
Catching up with my lovely colleagues
Daddy monkey doing a great job looking after MM
A little boy crawling on all fours
Booking a sunny Holiday for 2015
And looking forward to catching up with the family soon!
***

Comments

Popular Posts